[MPlayer-users] current position

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Thu Aug 11 21:05:03 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 17:27 +0000, Vinay Reddy wrote:
> I am programming in Python (my first program in this language) and I
> am using the popen2 call. I communicate with mplayer using the two
> pipes that are returned on calling popen2.

There is code in the Kaa project
(http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/Kaa) that may be
useful to you.  I just recently added kaa-mplayer module and it's not
near feature complete, but it will give you an idea of how to do this.
The code is tightly coupled to the Kaa framework, but all the basic
logic will be the same.

Cheers,
Jason.