[MPlayer-users] can't get rtc to work

Marius Schrecker masch at tiscali.no
Fri Aug 12 15:26:44 CEST 2005

"Marius Schrecker" <masch at tiscali.no> wrote:

> Thanks! Changed the permissions first setting users as group (of
> which I am a member), then making read/writable to world, but still
> no luck!

Assuming you ar
> actually running the kernel with rtc enabled I can
only think this may be an amd64 issue with the kernel.
I wouldn't worry about it if your movies are playing. I believe it
only really makes a difference on slower machines.

Martin

Well, Im compiling a new kernel now so will see if that works. Does everyone
else have rtc support compiled as a module as opposed to in the kernel?

Cheers

Marius
Registered Linux user