[MPlayer-users] Bug with x86-64

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:18:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 8/13/05, Aaron Williams <aaron.m.williams at comcast.net> wrote:
> I compiled MPlayer 1.0 pre 7 on my Athlon64 and am getting a crash when
> I try and use the v4l2 driver with my capture card.  I compiled
> everything for 64 bit and am running SuSE 9.3 professional.
>
> I compiled with mmx, mmx2, sse, sse2, 3dnow and 3dnowex since all should
> be supported on my Athlon64 (which also supports sse3).  The crash
> appears to be somewhere in the mmx code.

I suggest you try CVS and see if the problem is fixed. Please also
follow the bug report directions at
http://www4.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html
Your bug report was above what we usually deal with, but I just wanted
to point to you that document to help us both out.

Guillaume
--
A legend is an old man with a cane known for
what he used to do. I'm still doing it.