[MPlayer-users] Problem while playing video

inpreet singh.inpreet at netsity.com
Thu Aug 18 07:37:40 CEST 2005

It is showing same results with all kind of video, audio files. Yes I am running Mplayer on MIPS.  My audio hardware support says" AA1100 includes audi record/replay subsystem, providing mono microphone input, stereo headphone output, mono speaker output and stereo line input/output. The circuit is implemented partly inside the Au1100 processor, and partly within an AC97 codec.
If I get CVS version of mplayer will that make any kind of difference, how?