[MPlayer-users] Mplayer -slave mode

inpreet singh.inpreet at netsity.com
Thu Aug 18 09:28:00 CEST 2005

Hello,
In previous mail I forgot to attach this file sorry for that..........

As you said MPlayer -wid is for X11 windows only. When I run qplayer GUI with X11,the output of mplayer comes into the qplayer window. But I have to run qplayer GUI on frame buffer with qt/embedded (i.e. without X11). In this case the output of mplayer does not come into the qplayer window. It comes at the top left corner of console. I m sending you the mplayerwidget file used by qplayer (as attachment) which is giving the  options to mplayer. In this file following function generates the mplayer command.

bool QMPlayerWidget::start(QStringList *pEnvironment)

Looking forward for your help.

Regards
Inpreet Singh