[MPlayer-users] Mplayer Movie Window Border+Size+Position Control

naveen khajuria naveenkhajuria at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:32:19 CEST 2005

I have two very basic questions:-

1) Using X11 as vo I want to control the Movie Window
Border+WindowSize(WxH)+Position(x,y coordinates).
I tried -geometry option but was still not able to find any way
of controlling the border size. Someone can point me in right
direction for this. I am using KDE.

2) And the manual says that -geometry option doesnot work with
sdl, gl , gl2 etc. How can I control Movie Window Size, BorderSize and
XY coordinates of window when i am using sdl or gl.

thanks,
-Naveen