[MPlayer-users] problems displaying DVD

manou ailoflinux at yahoo.es
Sun Aug 21 15:49:55 CEST 2005

Hello, thanks for your response. I run mplayer from the gnome menu.
This is the output for mplayer --version in command line:

manou at nomada:~$ mplayer --version
MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.3.5 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel Celeron 2/Pentium III Coppermine,Geyserville (Family: 6,
Stepping: 3)Detected cache-line size is 32 bytes
MMX2 supported but disabled
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX SSE

I hope this can be useful for help me.