[MPlayer-users] Two bugs in drag and drop to mplayer

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 18:27:09 CET 2005

Stephen Watson wrote:

> I've found 2 bugs in mplayer's drag and drop handling.
>
> The first bug is when mplayer processes the passed urls it counts how
> many valid ones it finds, then subtracts 1 for no reason. The result
> is that if you drag N files, it plays N-1.  If you drag 1 it plays
> none.
>
> The second bug is that it only inteprets file:///path urls, not the
> full file://hostname/path syntax.
>
> This patch (against CVS) fixes both

While it may or may not be necessary to repost in this instance (wait
and see if there's response from one of the people who actually know the
code well enough to be willing to commit to it), for future reference,
patches being submitted for inclusion belong on mplayer-dev-eng - they
are development-related, not user issues.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.