[MPlayer-users] Re: [-] Re: How to sharpen the decoded images

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Sun Dec 11 23:29:54 CET 2005

On Sunday 11 December 2005 22:59, Matthias Wieser wrote:

> Would it be possible to do additional snapshots for -vf pp=de and -vf
> pp=ac? Besides that your comparison is very useful and comprehensive!

pp=de is hb, vb and dr, according to the man page. There is such a picture
in the collection.

I don't have the files I used for this test anymore, so I'd have to do it again
from scratch. Possibly with some anime contents this time. Elsewhere I got
comments that my choice of scene was rather poor :-)