[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 18:43:18 CET 2005

Hi Ivan: Thank you very much for your comments.
Yes, the main web-page is broken at apple. ***BUT***
if you click (on the same page) on High Definition,
you get to another page, where you can click on one of
three links. This is where my syatem crashes.

I also tried the above test by using the following
command:

mplayer
http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/ladyinthewater/ladyinthewater_480p.mov

and the system crashes, printing the following:

Trying to force audio codec driver family libmad...
Opening audio decoder: [faad] AAC (MPEG2/4 Advanced
Audio Coding)
Segmentation fault

I'd be very interested if you could try the above.
Thanks,
serge.

--- Ivan Rajkovic <ivan at iep.physik.uni-essen.de>