[MPlayer-users] cannot play some of the apple.com/trailers/ trailers

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 16:03:44 CET 2005

Sorry, but I claimed the victory a bit too early,
i.e., it only works when I play the downloaded file to
my computer.  But, when I try to play it from the
web-site, it doesn't work, and I get a repeating
printout as follows:

Connecting to server movies.apple.com[207.61.132.24]:
80...
Resolving movies.apple.com for AF_INET6...81/ 81 66%
64% 114.1% 77 0 1%
Couldn't resolve name for AF_INET6: movies.apple.com

Can someone help with what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,
serge

http://movies.apple.com/movies/wb/ladyinthewater/ladyinthewater_480p.mov