[MPlayer-users] Re: Low sound in MPlayer for windows

R.Ivarson Rivarson at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 15:23:10 CET 2005

Magnus Karlsson wrote:
>>>   http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
(..)
>> I am using MPlayer-mingw32-1.0pre7.zip (latest binary for windows).
(..)
> Tried that one as well, same thing.

Hi. Have you tried to change the Audio driver setting in the Preference dialogue?
For example I had to change it from "win32" to "dsound" in order to have all
my four speakers enabled (I got quad speakers or how it's being called). With
"win32" only the two front ones are being used.

Maybe some other driver will make your problem to disapear?

-ric