[MPlayer-users] Trouble with Mp3 audio in MP4 containers

WireSpot wirespot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:17:45 CET 2005

On 12/20/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
> On 12/20/2005 01:16 PM, WireSpot wrote:
> > And the A/V was still off so I had to tweak it some more.
>
> Hmm. That I haven't encountered; the playback is perfect for me once I
> supply those three options. Off in what way, exactly?

The sync, I mean. You know what happens when the fps is off... The
values you gave didn't work perfectly, should've expected that, after
all you gave values for your own files. May even vary from file to
file and it's hell to try to adjust the fps by hand and you never end
up with quite perfect sync. I hate doing it for subs and I hate even
more having to do it for A/V. It's a tedious business.