[MPlayer-users] Thank you ALL sooo much --- finally everything WORKS !!!

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 18:05:30 CET 2005

Hi everybody!  What a nice Christmas present:  I got
even the most difficult apple trailers (Quicktime 7)
to play perfectly, using the new mplayerplug-in
(3.17), and the latest mplayer from CVS (051214),
using Mozilla (1.7.12).

And it all works on both of my computers: Ubuntu and
Mandriva 2006.

The only slight problem is that video is playing
slower than the sound (but both are smooth as silk),
so the sound finishes half way through the movie.  I
know this is NOT the mplayerplug-in problem, maybe not
even mplayer's problem. Could just be that my PCs (1.1
GHz PIII machines) are too slow, or there is something
else.  I'll have to troubleshoot this.

Again, all the best for the Season, and again, THANK
YOU !!!.

Serge Matovic.