[MPlayer-users] Missing i263_32.drv ?

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 26 23:04:18 CET 2005

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:40:23 +0100
Vincent Panel <mplayer-users.mplayerhq.hu at vpanel.cjb.net> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I notice i263_32.drv is missing in the "essential" collection of codecs but is
> in the "all" one. However, this binary driver is needed to read VIVO v2.0
> video format, so I think it's missing from "essential" as there's no free
> alternative to read v2.0.
>
> What do you think ?

You need ivvideo.dll to decode vivo v2 (viv2), and that's included in
essential package.
i263_32.drv is used for vivo and viv1, but they can be decoded by
ivvideo.dll or open source alternatives.

If you have a vivo sample that require i2263_32.drv to be decoded
please upload it somewhere so i can have a look at it.

Ciao,
 Roberto