[MPlayer-users] CVS compile tv-v4l2 input driver not detected/enabled

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sat Dec 31 21:34:10 CET 2005

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:31:32 -0800
Barton Bosch <bartonbosch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which is strange because the v4l2 headers are right there in the same
> kernel source directory
> (/lib/modules/2.6.12-1.1381_FC3/build/include/linux) as videodev.h,
> which mplayer CVS does find:

It should be in eg. /usr/include/linux/ or someplace similar, for
programs such as mplayer to find it.  I suspect you have videodev.h in
there, and no videodev2.h.  Being in the kernel-source directory only
helps the kernel...

You can probably get it to work by copying it over, modifying your
mplayer include dirs, etc.