[MPlayer-users] NULL filename, report this bug

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Feb 2 11:36:10 CET 2005

Hi,
On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:10:31PM +0100, Ivo Naninck wrote:
> I posted this earlier and tried several CVS-versions since and tried
> some other Skins as well, to no avail. Can someone give a clue??? When I
> start to "gmplayer" a movie nothing happens. When I press the play
> button in the skin a pop-up appears with the text "NULL filename, report
> this bug" and still nothing happens. mplayer itself works well.

No idea, but last time I saw this, deleting the ~/.mplayer directory
made it work again - so probably some broken option in the config file.
Would be nice if you could find out what exactly breaks it though (or
simply backup your ~/.mplayer before deleting it and if it helps
providing that backup to us).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger