[MPlayer-users] strange problem with cyr fonts

Alexander Popov s_popov at prosyst.bg
Thu Feb 3 18:27:34 CET 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:01:55 +0200 peter kostov <peter at light-bg.com> wrote:

Hi Peter,

I doubt that, since before the last update everything was fine. I have not changed the fonts and they don't come with the linux distro (the bgfont.zip package)...
The version that worked fine is 1.0-0.12.20041025. I've downgraded to it and that solved the problem (the package is using the mplayer-fonts package of the corrupted mplayer package, so the problem is not in mplayer-fonts)...

Anyway, when I get some free time I'll check out the source changes...

Best Regards,
Sasho

--
Alexander Popov                    ProSyst Software GmbH
Tech Leader                        48 Vladajska Str.