[MPlayer-users] About installation...

georgios bihtas gbihtas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 22:29:22 CET 2005

I have just downloaded MPlayer for Red Hat (I am using Red Hat Linux 9)
After using    rpm -Uvh mplayer-1.0pre6-1.i386.rpm    in order to unstall
MPlayer
I got the following error message

warning: mplayer-1.0pre6-1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
75aa026a
error: Failed dependencies:
        libmp3lame.so.0 is needed by mplayer-1.0pre6-1

What's this missing file? Where can I find it and how should I use it?
Or do I have to install another software first? I am using XMMS as an MP3
player.
Thank you in advance.

George