[MPlayer-users] Looking for advice - combining Titles

mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net
Mon Feb 7 15:31:57 CET 2005

I'm looking for some advice.

I've got a few DVDs that have multiple Titles rather than Chapters to make up
a single movie. When using MPlayer I can use 'mplayer dvd://1-3' for example,
but that causes the display to reset at the end of each title. I'd like to
find a cleaner way to transition. My thought was to recompile these DVDs so
that they are a single continuous title.

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on how to combine the titles
into one single file? I think *.avi or *.vob would be best, but I'll listen
to any suggestions.

I've been experimenting with a few things with my DVD-Lab Pro, but I haven't
discovered a way to make this happen yet.

I'd appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks,

James.