[MPlayer-users] Playing MythTV .nuv files with MPlayer

Lan User obecalp at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 10 20:03:26 CET 2005

Thanks for the information RC.  I didn't realize that I needed to patch
mplayer for the non standard nuppel files.

I found a few old patches but I suspect they won't work with the current
version of Mplayer or are at least horribly out of date.

That said, I'm not having any luck finding any recent patches for MythTV
nuppel support, if someone could direct me to any current work or patches
for this I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks much,

Patrick.