[MPlayer-users] Fwd: cyberblade and framebuffer

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:18:49 CET 2005

Hi.
Which is the correct setup (-vo option, framebuffer kernel module and
other voodoo tricks) for a cyberblade i1 and mplayer?
under X the video with xv is tooo slow and chunky; the other way is to
use framebuffer: I tried with vesa fb (and one of the 3 options -vo
vesa,-vo fbdev -vo fbdev2) and tridentfb (with -vo fbdev or fbdev2)
and -zoom or -fs, but it is impossibile to see in fullscreen.
I've ever 5cm space by side completely black. In LILO I trid with
1024x768 (791) and 800x600(don't remember the code).

The card is on a toshiba notebook 1800-400 (lspci say: trident
microsystems cyberblade/i1 (rev 5d)

thanks and sorry for my terrible english

antani