[MPlayer-users] deinterlacing and pulldown

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 18:24:27 CET 2005

I am new to mplayer.  I have been using Xine for a while but there are
some things that work better with mplayer.  I mostly use these programs
to watch DVDs.  I can't seem to find any options in the mplayer GUI for
deinterlacing, pulldown or other post processing.  In Xine, I can use
the Greedy2Frame deinterlacer and 2-3 pulldown.  How can I do this in
mplayer?  Please share your settings for optimal viewing of DVDs.