[MPlayer-users] NOSPAM 3GPP supprort?

Trilok Soni trilok_ulug at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jan 4 05:55:57 CET 2005

Konrad Materka,

> someone was able to
> hear sound (23.11.2004 - playing 3GP/H2.63/AMR files
> thread).

Yes. I am the lucky guy who were able to hear and view
audio and video.

> audiocodec ffamr
>   format 0x726D6173
>   fourcc "samr"
>   dll "amr_nb"

This is correct. See that you have followed procedure
on how to get "amr_nb" support in "libavcodec". I am
planning to write one article on building various
multimedia tools for TI OMAP 1710 H3. _or_ just wait
for one day and I will post detailed procedure. (only
for mplayer-3gp support).

---Trilok Soni