[MPlayer-users] Re: New mpeg muxer - update

JustFillBug mozbugbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 4 13:17:00 CET 2005

On 2005-01-03, Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at tiscali.it> wrote:
> this new version of the mpeg muxer contains radical changes respect
> to the last version I posted, and the code underwent serious bugfixes
> and cleanup.

Does the new muxer potentially raise the request for vrc_buf_size?
I was trying to encode an avi to mpeg1. With the old muxer, I saw
a lot of PTS and SCR too small/too little/after errors. With the
new muxer, I saw a lot of buffer under run errors which I had
silenced before by chosing a bigger vrc_buf_size (480).