[MPlayer-users] .ape to wav?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Wed Jan 5 05:18:13 CET 2005

Hello all,

I have a cd image in .ape format that I'd like to get into a format k3b can
burn to disk. It seems as if mplayer or mencoder ought to be able to do this
but the number of options is so large that it isn't clear to me how to do it.
Does anyone have a suggestion? Is there a tutorial in the use of these
programs?

system is Fedora 3, k3b 0.11.17, MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.3, MEncoder 1.0pre5-3.3.3

Thanks,

Dave

--
As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, in The Wisdom of the Sands