[MPlayer-users] Red triangle in overlay display on TV

Peter Frederiksen peterbf at daimi.au.dk
Sat Jan 8 14:56:50 CET 2005

Hello I have just tried the mplayer for windows (windows xp pro) and it
works superb when displayed on my monitor, but when displayed on my TV
there is a big red triangle going from the top left corner to a little
over the middle in the bottom to the bottom left corner as shown below.
The other part of the picture looks fine although the color is a bit
greenish/yellowish.

My graphic card is a Radeon 8500 LE.

I don't know if it is a bug, or I can get rid of the red triangle by
altering some settings.

mplayer version: CVS-050106 for windows.

Peter Frederiksen