[MPlayer-users] Re: .ape to wav?

Gábor Farkas gabor at z10n.net
Mon Jan 10 12:33:49 CET 2005

Dave Stevens wrote:
> [...]

you can use MAC (Monkey's Audio Console Front End) to decode the ape
file to wav..
with something like:
mac "Metallica - One.ape" "Metallica - One.wav" -d

now getting the mac stuff is not that easy..from somewhere i got the
source code, and manually compiled installed it.

try google for mac, linux, ape, and maybe 3.99 (that's the version
number for the linux version ;)

gabor