[MPlayer-users] Recording multistream ASF streams

Peter Buchmann peter.buchmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 11 12:11:56 CET 2005

Hi again.

the dumped stream can be played with mplayer, but you could
try the combination -dumpvideo -dumpaudio -dumpfile whatever.asf.
this could get rid of the unwanted extra information because
you tell mplayer explicitly to dump just the audio and the video.

Again: i can play the stream just fine with yesterdays CVS of mplayer.
so that !could! be the problem.

with the mms://video2.corbina.tv/tv0 -issue i cant really help you because
i just get: "Unable to open URL: mms://video2.corbina.tv/tv2" as output.
so i would guess that the server doesnt respond and so it shouldnt play
with any player.

Greetings
Peter