[MPlayer-users] Re: [directfb-users] epia m + cle266 + directfb + mplayer = wrong colors

Jose Miguel Goncalves jose.goncalves at inov.pt
Fri Jan 14 15:35:14 CET 2005

David,

I've a EPIA MIIE600 and I can make mplayer to play full screen using viafb.
It worked for me giving mplayer "-vo fbdev2 -fs -zoom -xy <screen-width>".
Nevertheless, using software scaling, consumes all my CPU power and can make
the video a bit jerky, so I'm about to try directfb also.

José Gonçalves