[MPlayer-users] MPlayer gets stuck like a record skipping

Marty linuxhippy at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 02:25:58 CET 2005

The first stream works without skips on my old laptop and the second stream gives me a connection refused error.

I am using Slackware 10, kernel 2.4.26, 350 MHz AMD K-6 Compaq Presario 1270 laptop, 96 Megs of RAM, DSL connection and  MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.3.4

Many programs that are pre-compiled don't work on my old laptop so I usually have to build from source.  MPlayer was that way and I had to do a ./configure with alsa support.

Marty