[MPlayer-users] XV display too wide

Preston A. Elder prez at goth.net
Fri Jan 28 18:17:56 CET 2005

> well that screen (MPAA warning) is certianly supposed to be green,
> there's something amiss with your XV, personally I have nfi what, but
> something is definately wrong there.
Oh, as a further note.

If I use -vo gl, then the colours are correct, but the width problem is
the same (ie. its 3 times too wide).  So I don't think the width problem
is an XV thing, so much as mplayer not handling my screen properly when
it is not using any standard aspect ratio (as I said, I'm using
3840x1024).

I'm also not trying to use full screen here, just a windowed display for
now!

PreZ :)