[MPlayer-users] 1 duplicate frames every 308 seconds :-\

Alain Barthélemy cassandre at bartydeux.be
Sat Jul 2 17:27:53 CEST 2005

Le samedi 02 juillet 2005, 17:27:33 ou environ Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> a écrit:
> Hi,
> > OK! I don't know if I'll call it a bug but all the files encoded with
> > MPlayer-1.0pre7 show no image with my stand-alone video reader.
>
> See the numerous other "bug" reports on that subject (hint: -ffourcc,
> e.g. -ffourcc XVID).
>
> Greetings,
> Reimar Döffinger

I reinstalled MPlayer-1.0pre6a which gave me no problem.

I had to install the MPlayer-1.0pre7 on a PIII laptop to be able to view
the movies I encoded with MPlayer-1.0pre7 because I can't see them with
the last version (still don't know what's the problem if somebody knows
- see my first mail for the script).

Does anyone knows a way to recompile the movies encoded with
MPlayer-1.0pre7 in order to be able to view them with
MPlayer-1.0pre6a??? (image problem only sound is heard).

Stupid question I know but it looks like M$ "sorry the program typed
with version 7 can not be read with version 6" ;-)

Thank you.

--
Alain Barthélemy
cassandre at bartydeux.be