[MPlayer-users] dump audio

Szekszardi Peter szpierre at freemail.hu
Wed Jul 6 09:11:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have the fantastic Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii DVD and I would like to be
able to listen to it on my iPod. I managed to get the decripted audio by
using DVD Decrypter. A friend of mine told me that I can extract the raw
audio from the .VOB files using "mplayer -dumpaudio" but it says "Too many
audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8257536 bytes).". I have the
dumpfile but if I play it, it's just the 2/3 of that track. So my question
is: how can I dump the audio stream right and what is the exact format of
this audio? Is it AC3? How can I convert it to MP3?

Regards,

Peter
--
    (  )--(a)