[MPlayer-users] equalizer in gmplayer not working

Heitzso heitzso at growthmodels.com
Wed Jul 6 17:43:42 CEST 2005

I'm running a self-compiled version of [g]mplayer.
Version is 1.0pre7

I believe the "-af equalizer=..." option is working.

However, I'm trying to get the gmplayer gui equalizer
to function and all of the control knobs are stuck.

I've tried "-ao oss" and "-ao sdl" and neither enables
the while-running equalizer controls.

I've googled around to see if there's some magic
to it and not finding any reference to magic (particular
-ao, do or do not include -af equalizer on the command
line, etc.)

Could someone help?  Is the gui equalizer not enabled
in 1.0pre7?

Thanks,
Heitzso