[MPlayer-users] [GCC4] libfaad2 malfunction?

陆然 hephooey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:04:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

I compiled mplayer cvs with gcc 4.0.1, everything was fine except when I tried
to play some movies with sound coded in acc. The files is ok since I can play
them with the same mplayer source compiled with gcc 3.4.4. But if I use the
gcc4 compiled binary to play them, there will be no sound with the error
message in the attachment.

I uploaded a sample to
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/libfaad2_gcc4.mkv
hope it can be helpful to solve the problem.
--
Best Regards,
LR