[MPlayer-users] resume playback after closing mplayer

Paul Bartlett paul.bartlett at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 13 12:36:32 CEST 2005

That sounds like it would do what I want, but from what you say the output
is not currenlty implemented?

If this could be done it would be great!  I would like to remember the last
byte position of each file that is played through it in case we half watch a
show and then start another one.  I am happy to implement this myself in a
wrapper script as registry settings (so long as I can get the last byte
position on termination of mplayer somehow).

Paul