[MPlayer-users] Run MPlayer on MIPSEL

Jeff Clagg snacky at ikaruga.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 13:07:14 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 10:31:32AM +0100, Martin Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 13:19:38 +0530
> "inpreet" <singh.inpreet at netsity.com> wrote:
>
> > I compiled MPlayer for MIPS architecture. But I don't have X11
> > library on it, rather I do have Qt support and framebuffer support.
> > Now my question is can I run Mplayer without X11 and using
> > Qt/Framebuffer. If yes please share, how to do that.
>
> RC already told you. Run mplayer -vo help then try the vos it says it
> supports.

Not only do I think you are mistaken in giving this guy a possibly helpful
reply, but I think inpreet should be banned from all the mplayer mailing
lists. inpreet directly spammed me (I have absolutely no involvement in
this thread whatsoever and haven't posted for at least a week).

Did anyone else get this?