[MPlayer-users] Play movies without any gap

Mon Jul 18 21:16:40 CEST 2005

Hi The Wanderer!

 On 2005.07.18 at 14:31:04 -0400, The Wanderer wrote next:

> ...*beta*? News to me. I've been using it for literally *years*, and
> I've never had any problems with it, so unless I've just slipped through
> the cracks between universes again...

It works only with several VOs. However, it doesn't work with xvidix
(the best vo for radeon card owners), and doesn't work with x11.
It generally works, but has problems with video aspect ratio for some
other vo, like gl and gl2. So basically, it's very buggy and almost
unusable..

If you are happy owner of nvidia card or some very old radeon model and
it works with -vo xv for you, it doesn't mean that it works for
everyone...

--

Vladimir