[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Roger Andreassen randreas69 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:09:49 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a TV series captured from NTSC that mplayer reports as 23.976 fps.

Decided to put them on a DVD, I tried with kmediafactory, using this:

encode2mpeg -o Ep-1 -dvd -mpeg e-1.avi -n p -encode 0:4:2 -mpegonly

This wasn't bad at all, there's actually less picture hiss on the domestic
DVD machine than the .avi playing on the computer which baffles me. :-)

But, every two minutes or so I notice a very noticeable picture stutter with
sound drops. I'm looking at the 23.976 fps here and wonder if there's a
switch I oughta put in encode2mpeg, or should I use pr-processing?

Regards,

Roger A,
Norway.