[MPlayer-users] Can't change audio track

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:37:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 7/27/05, Fabio Papa <fn024607 at yahoo.it> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I cannot change the audio track on the fly, as described in the manual.
> Could the problem be my keyboard? Because I have italian layout, the
> "#" key is obtained by pressing ALT-GR+another key. Could this be
> the problem? How could it be solved?

as the man page states it, it's only supported in mpeg and mkv files.
I'll add that the audio tracks have to be of the same type (sample
rate, codec, bitrate, nb of channels, etc...).
The reason why it doesn't work for you is probably due to one of those reasons.

Guillaume
--
I feel sorry for people who don't drink.
When they wake up in the morning, that's