[MPlayer-users] dvd movie trailers -> mpeg

alvin.mpeg at ns.linux-1u.net alvin.mpeg at ns.linux-1u.net
Sun Jun 5 04:08:20 CEST 2005

hi ya mpeg'erz

slightly offtopic..

- i know mplayer can play the dvd .. but..

  what is the best or easiest way to create an mpeg out
  of the movie trailors included on the DVD we bought

	- i'm hoping memencode or something with some options
	will create the mpeg1 or mpeg4 (my preferred format)

- is it leagal to play the movie trailers in the lobby/elevators,
  since those promotional material was intended for people to
  see and go out and watch the movie or buy or rent the dvd

- and nope, i buy all my dvds

c ya
alvin