[MPlayer-users] mplayer-fifo buffer

Srinivas Burugupalli srini208 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:56:19 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a fifo buffer on my linux box where i write the motion jpeg video
data continuously. I would liek to dump it to mplayer.
I have created the buffer using mkfifo  (eg: mkfio myfifo.mjpg)

When I  give that to mplayer liek this:

gmplayer /path/myfifo.mjpg

it doesnt work.
Is there any other way I can implement this?
Thanks in advance for any help.