[MPlayer-users] Can't type on console after directfb

Holden McGroin holden.mcgroin at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jun 10 19:00:57 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've just discovered a new problem while moving my system over to Ubuntu. I've compiled
mplayer from the latest CVS with directfb support and playback works fine using -vo
directfb. However, when I end playback using either the Escape key or Ctrl-C, I can no
longer see what I'm typing on the console. I can enter commands and they run properly but
none of the text I'm typing appears on-screeen and the cursor never moves! Does anyone
know what the problem could be? It's got me really stumped! :D

Cheers,
Holden