[MPlayer-users] matroska and mplayer

mplayer mplayer mplayer.fr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 12:06:14 CEST 2005

thx for youer answer
MPlayer dev-CVS-050604-06:00-3.4.2 (C) 2000-2005 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel  (Family: 8, Stepping: 7)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compil� pour CPU x86 avec les extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

linux fedora core3 I had the even problem when I use mdk 9.2
I think it's a bug with matroska option: "defaut track" in the video
When remove this option in video the mplayer can play it.
I want know if it's a problem of mplayer or matroska decoder?