[MPlayer-users] any filter to fix very weird interlace effects?

Mike Hodson mystica at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 07:56:44 CEST 2005

Hello there. I am trying to encode some video that I recorded from tv,
and am noticing a very odd looking visual distortion in the source
video: every other scanline appears to be shifted by 1 or 2 pixels,
making a straight vertical line look jagged. If anyone can recommend a
filter that would be able to remove this sort of artifacting, I'd
appreciate it.

Here's a link to a few screenshots of the offending video:
http://mystica.cx/video/

Thanks for your time!

Mike