[MPlayer-users] Laptop, Projector and ATI Radeon

py pymgntt at laposte.net
Wed Mar 2 19:08:00 CET 2005

Hi,

I've just done a presentation and wanted to show a movie. So I launched
mplayer but the movie just appeared on the screen of the laptop. I still
cannot understand why...

Where did I lose my stream?

The most funny thing, maybe not to understand where is the problem, is
that if I do the same on the flat screen of my computer (casual Dell
stuff), then I can see the movie on both.

Is there some DISPLAY variable to set? Have you any idea?

Thanks for your help, or at least for reading this message in a bottle.

PY.