[MPlayer-users] Can you check this file?

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Mar 4 12:00:07 CET 2005

Hi,
On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 05:26:49PM +0100, CrimeDog wrote:
> Can you check this file:
> http://republika.pl/kejk/hpim0322.avi
> with -vc ffmjpeg and -vc m3jpeg (and other)?
> With my mplayer (from Marillats DEBs) it works only with m3jpeg, not
> with ffmpeg ;-(

This was already explained somewhere else. Marillat does not compile
libavcodec statically into MPlayer, but uses a .so. The current version
of libavcodec he provides is a CVS version and the MPlayer version is
pre6. Those two are not compatible, that's why it doesn't work.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger