[MPlayer-users] cannot watch camtasia avi presentation (linux)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Mar 4 16:24:02 CET 2005

Hi,
On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 02:32:51PM +0100, Mauro A. Cremonini wrote:
> I need to watch a tutorial prepared in camtasia format. Following the
> instructions I copied the tsccvid.dll library to /usr/local/lib/codecs.
>
> Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
> [camtasia @ 0x8564f68]Camtasia error: unknown depth 32 bpp

This is not using the dll but ffmpegs decoder. You can use -vc camtasia
to use the dll - Also if you can't play it with the latest CVS version
you should maybe upload this file so that the ffmpeg developers can try
to fix their codec (and if possible post a notice about that on their
mailinglist).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger