[MPlayer-users] feature requests

Bohdan Horst nexus at hoth.amu.edu.pl
Tue Mar 22 02:27:51 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 12:32:34AM +0100, Thomas Martinsen wrote:
> Bohdan Horst wrote:
>
> >Just curious - is there any way to synchronize two (or more) mplayers?
> >(for example for watching movie with a friend on the other side of the
> >world)
> >
> >regards
> >

> hahahah, what would be the use of this?

as i said - watching movie with a friend on the other city/country

> why dont you just start the movie at the same time? ;)

1. start movie at the same time isn't trivial

2. each pause/forward/backward destroy sync

3. there is always a small time drift.. i don't know why but we must
correct sync manually at every 10min (a few sec fwd/back)

regards

--
Bohdan 'Nexus' Horst